Welcome
to a blog
where Innocence is just a disguise..
what we say or don't say..



Fall Out Boy is LOVE, f*cking admit it!



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About the Pati


I am hopelessly addicted to the American band, Fall Out Boy. My affections for the lead singer, Patrick Stump, are PURELY PHYSICAL fairly obvious, if you know me well enough. :)

Current addiction Pt. 1: One Piece, both anime and manga. Zoro, Sanji, Luffy, Chopper, Robin, Brooke, Franky, Nami, Usopp (all my favourites are in sequence) I LOVE YOU ALL. -kisskiss-

Current addiction Pt. 2: ZoSan/SanZo fanfictions. As in ZoroXSanji/SanjiXZoro. As in Yaoi/Gay pairing. As in. Yes. Again.

I have 5 siblings in total, 2 elder sisters (human beings), 2 younger sisters (dogs) and 1 brother (dog). It's complicated, and if I can I'll dedicate a whole post in explaining this.

I am a girl, if you have failed to notice by now. I like.. I don't really know what I like. I suppose I like the usual girly things, like shopping, gossiping, bitching etc. etc.

is my source of entertainment. :D :D :D

Speaking of guilty pleasures.. RayWilliamJohnson on YouTube. Best. Douchebag. EVAR!!!!!!



Read-As-You-Go Updates:


There is some one new (whom I shall refer as 'T') in my life.. What can I say, things have been a weeeeee bit different ever since. :3

Takara is an a**hole. Wait, that's not exactly new/considered as an update is it?

I just bought a pair of shoes that are a size too small. Last size available. They have a FREAKING SKULL on it. A SKULL. A CUTE skull. Screw my feet.

I shall re-read the second half of 'A Series of Unfortunate Events'.. I've never really understood the whole V.F.D. conspiracy surrounding the orphans. -,- Lame much.

I am very loved by my friends.. :3 At least, that's what I feel....... -,-

I love them back too.. This, I am definitely sure.. :3 :3 :3 <3
Pati's Recommended Music




Hairspray: The Musical


AND




Hairspray: The Movie Soundtrack
Uselessful Links..


Credit to nic96ole for this lovely layout! <3
Click here to go to my DeviantArt page (total dedication to Fall Out Boy/Patrick/Peterick)!
In MY Language (Muffin's blog)
AJ's Blog (Baby's blog)
Thursday, March 25, 2010 @ 7:38 AM


The Sexy Monster at SXSW 2010 ♥

Video credited to internettoday.


THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR THIS VIDEO. This is one of the best videos on YouTube, hence I'm sharing it with you guys here!!! ..Oh wait, that's right, there's NO ONE here.. -,-

Still, I dont care. Doing this makes me happy, so I'm gonna do it. -sticks out tongue at you-

So yeah, this was posted on YouTube about.. 3 days ago? Wait, 19th of March.. WOAH, it's almost a week now! LOL, I lost track of time.. Curse you, Stump.

Patrick had made me NOT do a lot of things.. Like school work, house work.. Any other work which is not related to my laptop.. Boo. I have a whole tonne of shit which are due next week. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME PATRICK. WHHHHHHY.

And ooh, GBS (Patrick's ex-high school) just posted a totally awesomesauce video of him performing waaaaay back in November last year. October? November. Wait, I think it was October. Oh screw it.

He looked sooooooooooooo much better back then.. Admittedly, there were times where Patrick was.. A little chubbier than he should, to put it nicely. Oh fine. I'll tell you the whole story. I was such a creepy person, when he got arrested last year (OMG BADASS PATRICK ROCKS MY WORLD), someone posted on icecreamhdaches that you can track down his records and shit.. Soooooo. I did. I searched for his records/file/whatever you call it annnnnd. I actually.. Measured his B.M.I............


:O


I WAS BORED, ALRIGHT?!

Anyways, he was a little bit on the overweight side but I couldnt care less.. Although, yes, I do worry for his health, because being overweight isnt exactly a good thing.. BUT LOSING SO MUCH WEIGHT IN LESS THAN 2 MONTHS IS EVEN FREAKIER OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So screw all my friends and my sisters who kept saying that HAHAHA YOU LIKE FAT PEOPLE, well to that I say SHUT THE FUCK UP PLEASE. As if you yourselves are that thin.. BOO!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, that was all in the past now.. Because the *NEW* Patrick is freaking lean and mean, so watch out world!! Having said that, I cant quite exactly say that I am loving the new lean and mean Patrick, I mean.. The WAY he lost so much weight in such little time is just.. WRONG. And almost impossible. What the hell happened, Patrick?! But again, if you are healthy and happy, then I should just shut up and enjoy all your sexiness, yes?


I talk too much. :(


Some people were complaining how the media focused more on his weight loss than anything else but HELLO that's like the most freaking obvious thing!! I'm FINE with the media going OMGOMGOMG THE ONCE ROUND AND CUTE PATRICK STUMP IS NOW A VERTICAL RECTANGLE (as in a stick, get it?)!!!!! because it IS rather hard to believe.. Look at how much I rambled, for crap's sake. Lol.

OK MOVING ON TO PATRICK'S NEW SOUND!!!

Like what I said on Facebook, when I first heard it I was all OOOOH OOOOH OOOOH, ok I am not liking this.. -,- Why didnt I like it? Well, it's so very different from Fall Out Boy (granted, he is Patrick Stump now, not Fall Out Boy), and I just wasnt used to it I guess.. I mean, I LOVE his voice, Patrick's voice will always be melodious to my ears but.. The ACTUAL melody.. Hmm, yeah wasnt doing anything for me.

After a while, I actually panicked. Why the hell was I NOT liking it (Lol, it really scared me for a bit..)?!?!?!

Despite the crappy YouTube quality, I sat though the videos for a few more times and suddenly I was humming to it and and and I JUST LOVED IT. Although, admittedly I still find 'Phonebook' (we name the songs ourselves seeing Patrick didnt exactly TELL us..) a little.. Well, not one of my favourites. But I do love 'This Is My Confession' and 'I'm Not Broken Hearted'.. I've been playing them while I bathe, AFTER I had bathed and while I'm going to school.. Sigh, they never fail to make my day better!


Nevertheless, hearing Patrick singing his new material now left an ache in me.. An ache for Fall Out Boy, that is. And.. Sigh. I do miss them so. Fall Out Boy. When they announced their 'break', 'hiatus', 'break up' or whatever, I wasnt really SAD.. Because I had this feeling in me that tells me 'aww, dont you worry, they'll be back!'.. So while other people were (almost literally) mourning when Fall Out Boy 'broke up' or whatever, I was pretty alright.. I missed them alright, but I wasnt depressed or suicidal.. I still have 4 GREAT albums to look back on, and so many bonus tracks, leaks, covers, videos and with Patrick guest starring for so many other artists.. It's like I will NEVER run out of stuff to listen to!


But honestly speaking.. I do feel sadder than I've ever felt, at this present moment.. The whole reality of Patrick going solo had sort of buried that confident voice in me.. And for the first time ever, I can actually see a future where Fall Out Boy may no longer exist.. It's a horrible future, but it IS the future nonetheless..

Ultimately, I just want the boys to be happy with what they are doing.. I feel as if the media (and even the fans) is pressuring them too much.. "HO ARE YOU GUYS BROKEN UP FOR REAL?" or "HO IS FALL OUT BOY EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER?" I mean seriously, give them a freaking BREAK already!!!!

I will respect their decisions, and even if I may not be HAPPY about it.. I would want to stick by what they've decided and wish them all the best in whatever they do.. :)

I love you, Fall Out Boy. I love you, Patrick Stump, Pete Wentz, Andy Hurley and Joe Trohman. You may not know me and I may not know you, but I do love you guys, so very much. Ok, it may not be THAAAT kind of love, but it's still love all the same. Thank you for giving us so much. Thank you.


Blogged with love and just purely love,

Pati

Labels: , , , , , ,

back to top?

~* click here to go back to the main page *~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with love!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

monthly archive

December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 June 2010
recent entries

Patrick Stump Talks First Solo Performance At Sout... I promise to fix all the pictures of my husbands..... My List Of Husbands A Hairy Tip For You Finding Fun Out of Boredom Hailstorm in Melbourne! This post is for my sister to steal the following ... Wet and Gloomy A Musical Night (and other stories) BBQ Excursion to Brighton Beach
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS