Welcome
to a blog
where Innocence is just a disguise..
what we say or don't say..



Fall Out Boy is LOVE, f*cking admit it!



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About the Pati


I am hopelessly addicted to the American band, Fall Out Boy. My affections for the lead singer, Patrick Stump, are PURELY PHYSICAL fairly obvious, if you know me well enough. :)

Current addiction Pt. 1: One Piece, both anime and manga. Zoro, Sanji, Luffy, Chopper, Robin, Brooke, Franky, Nami, Usopp (all my favourites are in sequence) I LOVE YOU ALL. -kisskiss-

Current addiction Pt. 2: ZoSan/SanZo fanfictions. As in ZoroXSanji/SanjiXZoro. As in Yaoi/Gay pairing. As in. Yes. Again.

I have 5 siblings in total, 2 elder sisters (human beings), 2 younger sisters (dogs) and 1 brother (dog). It's complicated, and if I can I'll dedicate a whole post in explaining this.

I am a girl, if you have failed to notice by now. I like.. I don't really know what I like. I suppose I like the usual girly things, like shopping, gossiping, bitching etc. etc.

is my source of entertainment. :D :D :D

Speaking of guilty pleasures.. RayWilliamJohnson on YouTube. Best. Douchebag. EVAR!!!!!!



Read-As-You-Go Updates:


There is some one new (whom I shall refer as 'T') in my life.. What can I say, things have been a weeeeee bit different ever since. :3

Takara is an a**hole. Wait, that's not exactly new/considered as an update is it?

I just bought a pair of shoes that are a size too small. Last size available. They have a FREAKING SKULL on it. A SKULL. A CUTE skull. Screw my feet.

I shall re-read the second half of 'A Series of Unfortunate Events'.. I've never really understood the whole V.F.D. conspiracy surrounding the orphans. -,- Lame much.

I am very loved by my friends.. :3 At least, that's what I feel....... -,-

I love them back too.. This, I am definitely sure.. :3 :3 :3 <3
Pati's Recommended Music




Hairspray: The Musical


AND




Hairspray: The Movie Soundtrack
Uselessful Links..


Credit to nic96ole for this lovely layout! <3
Click here to go to my DeviantArt page (total dedication to Fall Out Boy/Patrick/Peterick)!
In MY Language (Muffin's blog)
AJ's Blog (Baby's blog)
Wednesday, March 17, 2010 @ 6:25 AM


My List Of Husbands

So as I may or may not have promised (did I promise this in my earlier posts?!), this post will be a complete dedication to a list of people whom I desperately want to marry..


To my utmost disappointment, after listing out all my possible, hem, husbands, I realised that WHAT THE HELL I HAVE LESS THAN 10 HUSBANDS. LESS THAN 10. MY OLD LIST HAD AT LEAST 20 PEOPLE IN IT OK. IS THIS JUSTICE?! IS IT?!


Oh wait. I think my old list included inanimate objects as well as animals.. And food? LOL. Well, I WOULD marry inanimate objects, animals and food if the law allows me to do so!! Like. I would totally marry my laptop, my phone, my DSi, my iPod and my camera. Ooh, and my sister's Wii. But that would be like an incest or something, seeing it's my SISTER'S Wii.. XD Oooh, I would marry Takara and Kinjiang (Omg, lesbianism wtf!) and Brownie as well! As for food.. Hmm. I would be willing to marry.. Coke. Steaks. Potato chips? Cupcakes? Maybe. :D


Ok, a little less crap and a little more 'husbands' yo.



! WARNING ! THE FOLLOWING PICTURES MAY OR MAY NOT CAUSE YOUR UNDERPANTS TO CRUMBLE INTO PIECES. I HOLD NO RESPONSIBILITY TO THAT.



FIRST UP, we have the one and the only..



Patrick Vaughn Stump of American Pop-Punk Band, Fall Out Boy (although the band no longer exists. well, at the time being at least. I've learnt to accept this fact by now.)

Why is he my husband: OMG! WTF! FTW! FML! LOL! LMAO! ETC. ETC.!! PATRICK STUMP?! WOW, I KNOW RIGHT. YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY CAUGHT OFF GAURD RIGHT?! OMG! WTF! FTW! FML! ETC. ETC!!

Still, I feel it's only fair that I explain why I love Patrick so much, seeing I had elaborated so much for the others in the list.. LA~

Sigh. Patrick. Patrick is an angel in disguise. No kidding. He is an angel sent from the heavens to grace us pathetic human beings with his beauty and his voice. Oh his voice. The sounds he makes from that golden throat of his. If only you can bottle up that voice, it'll probably be the cure to cancer and AIDS, the solution to global warming, the end of all bad relationships, the vanquishment of pedophiles and rapists and sons of bitches (i.e. serial killers, animal murderers etc.) who should all rot in the deepest depths of Hell. Sigh. As some of you might know, I despise children. I think that they are useless and annoying. And I have sworn to the God of Gods that I shall never aid in the reproduction of such irritating things. BUT. Upon Patrick's graceful arrival into my life, I have decided. I shall have Patrick's babies and no one else's. Yes, I am willing to suffer 10 months of pregnancy, and hours and hours of labour pains as well as the side effects of labour. I am willing to push Patrick's char siew (and mine) out from my vagina. More than willing. -is hopelessly in love-



Side Note: My love for the following people may be equal or biased at times. Hence, their placements in the following list are of no importance.




Hugh Jackman

Why is he my husband: Oh dear God. One word: insanely hot. Oh wait, that's already two words. Oh screw it. Admittedly, I first fell in love with Hugh after watching X-Men (Wolverine GRRRRRR~), as had many other straight and non-straight women as well as gay men AND bisexuals around the world. Besides Wolverine, I loved him in The Prestige.. Hottest magician ever existed. Bring me a fire extinguisher, yo.




Dr. Gregory House (a.k.a. Hugh Laurie)

Why is he my husband: Ah, House. I've always had a soft spot for House, even though he's all shitty and crap in the series.. So yeah, I've listed him as Dr. House rather than Hugh Laurie because duh, I want to marry House but not Hugh Laurie. Although.. If Hugh (Laurie) is willing to act like House for the rest of his life, I may consider him. :D HEHEHE. OK, I WANTS!!!




Dr. Robert Chase (a.k.a. Jesse Spencer)

Why is he my husband: Ditto my comment for House. I like Chase, but not thaaaat much. Well, I like him because he is hot. Like. Hot.




Johnny Depp

Why is he my husband: -melts a little- Dear God. This man should be. Shot. He is the reason for global warming. Wait, ALL the people in my list is the reason for global warming. -fans self- Johnny Depp is such an insanely awesome actor. Eccentric, yes, but HELL that adds to his sexiness. His voice. He melts my ovaries. He is just so very charming! Even when he is at his weirdest (i.e. Jack Sparrow, Mad Hatter) he never fails to make the veins and arteries that are connected to my heart to curl up into bits of.. Curled up twine??




Ewan McGregor

Why is he my husband: HAVE YOU NOT SEEN MOULIN ROGUE?! THEN GO FREAKING SEE IT ALREADY!! The best singing non-singer EVER. When he sang in Moulin Rogue, oh dear God, I kept thinking what a lucky bi-, um, woman Nicole Kidman is. By the way, I have nothing against Nicole Kidman, in fact I love her! She is one of my most favourite female actors of all time. OF ALL TIEM. Oh Christian (Ewan's character), you can serenade me anytime you want. -heart eyes-



And now for the Asian-y part of things!!





Tony Leung Chiu Wai

Why is he my husband: One of my oldest obsessions. I fell for Tony Leung ever since I was what, 10?! Tokyo Raiders was the best Chinese New Year movie I've ever seen. Tony (may I call him Tony?!?!) is such a talented actor, the best in the whole of Hong Kong, I dare say. He can be serious, insane, problematic, funny, you name it. Wtf. I admire this dude so much.




Takeshi Kaneshiro

Why is he my husband: Nothing much for this one.. I like him because he is, well, hot. :D I cant find a nice normal picture of him, so I chose the one where he was in.. Emm. The movie with Andy Lau (EEE HATE HIM) and Jet Li (Aww, he's alright).. I forgot what it's called.


青龙 (14 Blades)

Why is he my husband: So HOT. SO HOT!!!! My sister told me that he is (too) super hot in Ip Man BUT I DONT THINK SO!!! He was sooooo sissy as Ip Man.. NONO!! Green Dragon is LOADS better.. I love love love his (fake) tattoos and his, um, untidy and scruffy look. I could just eat him up with a large sized spoon. Dear Lord.



Ichimoku Ren (from Jigoku Shoujo)

Why is he my husband: Hmm, maybe he should have stayed at my first list.. XD But I do love him so!! He is the hottest anime character I've ever come across.. Ok, so there are many anime that I've never seen before.. In fact, Jigoku Shoujo is the ONLY anime I watch, so heh heh, I probably dont have a lot of comparisons.. :P


So yeah! That concludes my short list of husbands (despite the long-ass descriptions..)! And hark, I need to end this now as I am needed.. My friend wants to talk to me, hence I feel that ignoring her right now is a very shiteous thing to do. Ok, the phrase shiteous here does not really apply to the sentence BUT, seeing it's BuuBall's creation AND with me missing her (OMG!!) I felt for a need to use it so.. THERE YOU GO! SHITEOUS. SHITEOUS SHITEOUS SHITEOUS.


P.S. Go and listen Alice in Wonderland's soundtrack, Almost Alice. It's good!! The only song I hate is.. Very Good Advice. Super annoying. Who is this Robert Smith person?!?!?!??! Omg.



Blogged with love and in a hurry to end this post already,

Pati


[edit: apologies for the fucked up font size and all.. I've been at it for at least 30 mins, and it's STILL fucked up, just less serious. I dont care anymore. Screw FUCK you, Blogspot!!!]

Labels: , , , ,

back to top?

~* click here to go back to the main page *~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with love!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

monthly archive

December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 June 2010
recent entries

A Hairy Tip For You Finding Fun Out of Boredom Hailstorm in Melbourne! This post is for my sister to steal the following ... Wet and Gloomy A Musical Night (and other stories) BBQ Excursion to Brighton Beach I COOKED! To Do List / Pati Pledges A Hectic, Frantic, Frenetic, Frenzied and Maniacal...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS