Welcome
to a blog
where Innocence is just a disguise..
what we say or don't say..



Fall Out Boy is LOVE, f*cking admit it!



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About the Pati


I am hopelessly addicted to the American band, Fall Out Boy. My affections for the lead singer, Patrick Stump, are PURELY PHYSICAL fairly obvious, if you know me well enough. :)

Current addiction Pt. 1: One Piece, both anime and manga. Zoro, Sanji, Luffy, Chopper, Robin, Brooke, Franky, Nami, Usopp (all my favourites are in sequence) I LOVE YOU ALL. -kisskiss-

Current addiction Pt. 2: ZoSan/SanZo fanfictions. As in ZoroXSanji/SanjiXZoro. As in Yaoi/Gay pairing. As in. Yes. Again.

I have 5 siblings in total, 2 elder sisters (human beings), 2 younger sisters (dogs) and 1 brother (dog). It's complicated, and if I can I'll dedicate a whole post in explaining this.

I am a girl, if you have failed to notice by now. I like.. I don't really know what I like. I suppose I like the usual girly things, like shopping, gossiping, bitching etc. etc.

is my source of entertainment. :D :D :D

Speaking of guilty pleasures.. RayWilliamJohnson on YouTube. Best. Douchebag. EVAR!!!!!!



Read-As-You-Go Updates:


There is some one new (whom I shall refer as 'T') in my life.. What can I say, things have been a weeeeee bit different ever since. :3

Takara is an a**hole. Wait, that's not exactly new/considered as an update is it?

I just bought a pair of shoes that are a size too small. Last size available. They have a FREAKING SKULL on it. A SKULL. A CUTE skull. Screw my feet.

I shall re-read the second half of 'A Series of Unfortunate Events'.. I've never really understood the whole V.F.D. conspiracy surrounding the orphans. -,- Lame much.

I am very loved by my friends.. :3 At least, that's what I feel....... -,-

I love them back too.. This, I am definitely sure.. :3 :3 :3 <3
Pati's Recommended Music




Hairspray: The Musical


AND




Hairspray: The Movie Soundtrack
Uselessful Links..


Credit to nic96ole for this lovely layout! <3
Click here to go to my DeviantArt page (total dedication to Fall Out Boy/Patrick/Peterick)!
In MY Language (Muffin's blog)
AJ's Blog (Baby's blog)
Saturday, March 6, 2010 @ 3:46 AM


Hailstorm in Melbourne!
Today is my most exciting day yet.

And why is that?


A pretty super huge little piece of hailstone!! Joselyn stole it for me. :) Ok, picked up for me.

Here's another picture..


So, here's the story.. We were sitting in this Japanese fast food place, and we were talking and stuff when one of my friends pointed at the clouds outside and said that, "Hey those clouds sure are moving fast!"

I looked and agreed. It was really cute, the way the clouds were flying away and stuff. :) AND SUDDENLY.

There's this plik-plak sound and hailstones were raining from the skies!!!!!!!!!!!


We were all so excited!! My friends and I ran out and started to scream! LOL, such n00bs right. But I've never seen hailstones before! GIVE ME A BREAK LA!

Whipping out our phones, I took some pictures and even recorded a video or two.. I initially wanted to upload it here, but no way you guys are gonna listen to my gallus cries.


You think we are mad, there were loads of people taking pictures and squealing too ok. WE ALL ARE N00BS!!!!


Ahhh, a beautiful blanket of hard little iced rocks..

After a while it began to rain. Like, really rain. Like super heavy rain. We were stuck there for hours, waiting for it to stop.. It didnt though. Then Joselyn's boyfriend brought her an umbrella, and I get to share it with her. Teeheehee, lucky little me.


Took this while I was inside the restaurant..

This made it to the news and all.. And it ruined a lot of things.. Ok, so maybe.. This whole incident is not as fun as we thought it was.. Although it was an eye-opener for us, I hope that the weather will behave itself eventually..

Sigh. As I'm typing right now, my sisters and their friend are frantically reading the news about the hailstorm. Loads of stuff are ruined, roofs smashed, roads flooded.. This is so, so bad..

:(

I really, really hope everything will turn out for the better soon..


Blogged with love and guilt (as I was so insanely excited at first, stupid as I am..),
Pati

Labels: , ,

back to top?

~* click here to go back to the main page *~

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with love!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

monthly archive

December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 June 2010
recent entries

This post is for my sister to steal the following ... Wet and Gloomy A Musical Night (and other stories) BBQ Excursion to Brighton Beach I COOKED! To Do List / Pati Pledges A Hectic, Frantic, Frenetic, Frenzied and Maniacal... New Blog On The Block: Memoirs of a Pati!
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS