Welcome
to a blog
where Innocence is just a disguise..
what we say or don't say..



Fall Out Boy is LOVE, f*cking admit it!



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About the Pati


I am hopelessly addicted to the American band, Fall Out Boy. My affections for the lead singer, Patrick Stump, are PURELY PHYSICAL fairly obvious, if you know me well enough. :)

Current addiction Pt. 1: One Piece, both anime and manga. Zoro, Sanji, Luffy, Chopper, Robin, Brooke, Franky, Nami, Usopp (all my favourites are in sequence) I LOVE YOU ALL. -kisskiss-

Current addiction Pt. 2: ZoSan/SanZo fanfictions. As in ZoroXSanji/SanjiXZoro. As in Yaoi/Gay pairing. As in. Yes. Again.

I have 5 siblings in total, 2 elder sisters (human beings), 2 younger sisters (dogs) and 1 brother (dog). It's complicated, and if I can I'll dedicate a whole post in explaining this.

I am a girl, if you have failed to notice by now. I like.. I don't really know what I like. I suppose I like the usual girly things, like shopping, gossiping, bitching etc. etc.

is my source of entertainment. :D :D :D

Speaking of guilty pleasures.. RayWilliamJohnson on YouTube. Best. Douchebag. EVAR!!!!!!



Read-As-You-Go Updates:


There is some one new (whom I shall refer as 'T') in my life.. What can I say, things have been a weeeeee bit different ever since. :3

Takara is an a**hole. Wait, that's not exactly new/considered as an update is it?

I just bought a pair of shoes that are a size too small. Last size available. They have a FREAKING SKULL on it. A SKULL. A CUTE skull. Screw my feet.

I shall re-read the second half of 'A Series of Unfortunate Events'.. I've never really understood the whole V.F.D. conspiracy surrounding the orphans. -,- Lame much.

I am very loved by my friends.. :3 At least, that's what I feel....... -,-

I love them back too.. This, I am definitely sure.. :3 :3 :3 <3
Pati's Recommended Music




Hairspray: The Musical


AND




Hairspray: The Movie Soundtrack
Uselessful Links..


Credit to nic96ole for this lovely layout! <3
Click here to go to my DeviantArt page (total dedication to Fall Out Boy/Patrick/Peterick)!
In MY Language (Muffin's blog)
AJ's Blog (Baby's blog)
Thursday, February 25, 2010 @ 3:50 AM


I COOKED!
Today shall be a day which is to be listed down in HISTORY. I, Pati, had been assigned to a mission so great, a MISSION whereby I was required to cook a freaking meal for ACTUAL PEOPLE to munch on. Well. I was actually gonna say guinea pigs in human form.. HENCE, my dearest blood-related sisters had no choice but to surrender themselves to me, muahaha. >:)

They ordered me to do so anyways. -,-

SO, my plan was to cook 3 dishes, and rice of course. My first dish was green beans, and secondly, my speciality of course, fried eggs with prawns! Of course, my speciality used to be fried eggs, period, but my sister urged me to throw in a few prawns while I was at it. Lol. Oooh, and my last dish was minced chicken with potatoes, a dish based on the recipe I had stolen/learned from my mother. Thanks mum!

However, to all the people who know me (and hence addressing this to my two lovely readers), you should know by now I am prone to screwing up shit. So YES, you are correct, I did screw up. A bit. But dont worry, no one died of food poisoning. Yet.

MOVING ON! I've been thinking, 'God this blog is plain what with all these words, these stupid wordy WORDS..' So I actually took the trouble to take some pictures with my trusty camera (what else, my foot is it) and altered them ever-so-slightly in Photoshop. Photoshop is my best mate.

First Dish:-
(Oh my, this is HUGE..! -,-)


Second Dish:-


Third (and fail) Dish:-


Put them all together and you get:-


And my comments were (and I more or less quote them XD)..

2 Sis: "It was ok.."

1 Sis: "If I didnt help you just now, you would have died!"


Oh well, at least I know that I have room for improvement. :) Oh and yes, my eldest sister did give me a hand at frying the chicken and potato dish. I was stupid enough to throw in the (already) cooked potatoes in FIRST, and then the onions (which I had forgotten) and then only the meat. The end result? Potatoes were mushy, onions were only semi-cooked, meat was alright I guess.

Still, at least I didnt get to do the dishes tonight.. :P

More soon! We'll be going to this BBQ thing on Saturday, so maybe more pictures then..? MAYBE. I have class on Monday, if I dont blog about my BBQ escapade soon I probably wont. Teeheehee. Ok, I cant act cute.


Blogged with love and a little sleepy-eyed,
Pati

Labels: , , ,

back to top?

~* click here to go back to the main page *~

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with love!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

monthly archive

December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 June 2010
recent entries

To Do List / Pati Pledges A Hectic, Frantic, Frenetic, Frenzied and Maniacal... New Blog On The Block: Memoirs of a Pati!
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS