Welcome
to a blog
where Innocence is just a disguise..
what we say or don't say..



Fall Out Boy is LOVE, f*cking admit it!



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About the Pati


I am hopelessly addicted to the American band, Fall Out Boy. My affections for the lead singer, Patrick Stump, are PURELY PHYSICAL fairly obvious, if you know me well enough. :)

Current addiction Pt. 1: One Piece, both anime and manga. Zoro, Sanji, Luffy, Chopper, Robin, Brooke, Franky, Nami, Usopp (all my favourites are in sequence) I LOVE YOU ALL. -kisskiss-

Current addiction Pt. 2: ZoSan/SanZo fanfictions. As in ZoroXSanji/SanjiXZoro. As in Yaoi/Gay pairing. As in. Yes. Again.

I have 5 siblings in total, 2 elder sisters (human beings), 2 younger sisters (dogs) and 1 brother (dog). It's complicated, and if I can I'll dedicate a whole post in explaining this.

I am a girl, if you have failed to notice by now. I like.. I don't really know what I like. I suppose I like the usual girly things, like shopping, gossiping, bitching etc. etc.

is my source of entertainment. :D :D :D

Speaking of guilty pleasures.. RayWilliamJohnson on YouTube. Best. Douchebag. EVAR!!!!!!



Read-As-You-Go Updates:


There is some one new (whom I shall refer as 'T') in my life.. What can I say, things have been a weeeeee bit different ever since. :3

Takara is an a**hole. Wait, that's not exactly new/considered as an update is it?

I just bought a pair of shoes that are a size too small. Last size available. They have a FREAKING SKULL on it. A SKULL. A CUTE skull. Screw my feet.

I shall re-read the second half of 'A Series of Unfortunate Events'.. I've never really understood the whole V.F.D. conspiracy surrounding the orphans. -,- Lame much.

I am very loved by my friends.. :3 At least, that's what I feel....... -,-

I love them back too.. This, I am definitely sure.. :3 :3 :3 <3
Pati's Recommended Music




Hairspray: The Musical


AND




Hairspray: The Movie Soundtrack
Uselessful Links..


Credit to nic96ole for this lovely layout! <3
Click here to go to my DeviantArt page (total dedication to Fall Out Boy/Patrick/Peterick)!
In MY Language (Muffin's blog)
AJ's Blog (Baby's blog)
Saturday, February 27, 2010 @ 4:19 AM


BBQ Excursion to Brighton Beach
THIS MESSAGE IS FOR THE PERSON WHO ACCUSED ME OF 'SLACKING'..

THIS POST IS SOLID PROOF THAT I AM NOT SLACKING! Ha, take that you stinky Buu.

MOVING ON!! Hmm, there seems to be a pattern by now. As in, I tend to crap a little before I begin my actual post.. Teeheehee. I am a person of crap. But mind you, I am a person of total funny crap. :)

We were supposed to meet up at 10am today so that we can drive to Brighton Beach together for our BBQ trip. So I (very) diligently got out of bed at 7.50am today, so that I would hog our only toilet for a reasonable amount of time, SO THAT my sisters will spend their reasonable amounts of time(respectively) in our only toilet. Woah, that's a really long sentence describing the difficulties of us in sharing our toilet..

My sisters' friend (whom shall be known as San XD), San, was lovely enough to plan this trip for all of us. I would like to give her a little shout-out to her here (if she ever reads this anyway), 'Thanks President San for the BBQ trip!!' -salutes in the vampire way- 'Your secretary signing off!'

Ends weird/freaky shout-out.

Jos was with us too! She stole my phone and refused to give it back to me for ages! My phone battery literally went from 97% to 51% in within minutes. Stupid Jos. Ok that's a little harsh. I mean. Well, annoying Jos.

Before I start posting most of the pictures we took today, I want to highlight this (fairly) artistic shot of a seagull which I took. I am on my way in becoming a super pro photographer!! Haha, maybe not seeing my eldest sister will disagree wholeheartedly at that.

Nice not? The seagull looks so pensive and sad.. As if it's hungry for human soul, muahaha. OH FINE, I MADE it look pensive and sad. But I do love the colours and stuff, very nicely matched with the boats behind.. Plus the seagull butt is fairly adorable as well, no? YES. :D

From left to right, Aries, my second sister and San. :) My sister was drooling gleefully over the scrummy (this word exists right?) baked salmon and onions. Yum yums. And truth be told, I HATE cooked salmon, I think the texture is weird and the smell is fishy. Raw salmon is awesome (with wasabi and soya sauce), but cooked salmon, ugh. Despite that, SERIOUSLY LA, that piece of salmon was so delicious and I had lots of slices (considering myself as a Cooked Salmon Hater)! Greedy pig, oinky oink. -,-

Close up of the salmon and onions. Oooh, I would like to say I hate onions as well, raw or cooked. Having said that, I had loads of onions today, they taste really well with mushies and the salmon.. Lol, I've broken so many of my Food Rules today. AND I probably gained most of the weight I lost when I went back to Malaysia.. (I said that because *apparently* people actually told me that I lost weight. Lalala, did I?)

Jos and I. :) The wind was really strong.. Oh, I might as well mention that today's weather was COMPLETE *swear word*. It was a cold, windy, and pitifully sad day. I wore a thin white top and shorts, for crap's sake!! Everyone had a jacket on (or in San's case, a picnic blanket wrapped around her), and I had NOTHING. My blood froze a little, I think. ROAR!

The words say it all. :3

Us three sisters!! Seriously, do we look THAT alike? I mean. TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE THOUGHT MY ELDEST SISTER AND I WERE TWINS. What twins?! Fraternal twins izzit? Then mention the twin thing for WHAT?

Just a random picture of us hanging around the barbeque pit. I think I was looking around for food while trying to staple my hair onto my head permanently. Stupid wind. -curses-

This is a picture of me and and a OMG PETEGULL. Umm. It's a little inside joke for us FOB fans.. Well, ok, if you've seen the What a Catch, Donnie music video before, you'll probably have some idea to what I'm talking about. TEEHEEHEE.

Jos eating a prawn!! Funny, she should be eating a crab, seeing she is so crap. Hahaha. -,- LAME. Still, it's a nice shot of her, with her hair flowing nicely behind.. :)

Some of our food.. Obviously I wasnt able to take each and every single picture AS I WAS BUSY EATING. Haha, I am such a pig. Omg, I am turning into a Takara. THE HORROR. -,-

My two (crappy but sometimes lovable) sisters. Aww, look at them chomping on their food. XD I actually edited my eldest sister face/jaw.. She was munching on some sort of food, and she ordered me to edit away her bulgy face.. So I did. Can you spot it?! :D


Pictures of the greedy gulls. Greedy Petegulls for Patrick's love!! Awww, so sweet.

Second sister and I, cam-whoring our happy butts away.

LOL!!!! I love her toes.

Gorgeous shot of my second sister. :) Looking all cute and fluffly-ish..

Eldest sister and I.. Jos helped us to take this. :) Thnks stinky Jos!

A LITTLE TRIBUTE TO BUU. She does love sausages so. Whenever I look at a sausage, I'll think of her. Sigh. Stupid Buu, brainwashing me for eternity. I hate you. Oh, I dont. -,-


OK, I think this entire post took me like, a whole day to write. Literally a WHOLE DAY, including my time in editing the pictures AND resizing them, wtf. I thought I changed my stupid STUPID camera settings. Sigh. I'm signing off now because I really feel like dying after spending so much time on a blog post where I will have less than 5 people reading it. Lol.

Have a good day, my little peepies.


Blogged with love and while watching Jigoku Shoujo with my sisters at 1.21am,
Pati

[edit]
I changed the pictures of Jos, because she CLAIMED that I had photoshopped her to a stage where she looks seriously fake. After hearing her whine and complain, I was determined to shut her up by editing the pictures to make them look more, erm, realistic..

Labels: , , , ,

back to top?

~* click here to go back to the main page *~

4 Comments:

  • At February 28, 2010 at 3:44 AM , Blogger Pati said...

    Ok, I'm testing the comment thing out.. If this works, I'll post 'GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!!!!!!!!!' in the next comment thing.. o.O

     
  • At February 28, 2010 at 3:45 AM , Blogger Pati said...

    GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At March 2, 2010 at 1:03 AM , Blogger Mei said...

    Comment with love? LOL! It looks so NIIIICE over there (the something beach)! And I had buu's favourite snack as dinner yesterday~ Fewww~

    Your first photo took AGES to load. But I have to admit that it is really PRO-ly taken (after a little editing frm you) and it is so.... so..... calmingly sad <-- (pg 180, A12 Great Dictionary, 2nd Edt)!

    PS: You are E10!

     
  • At March 3, 2010 at 6:46 AM , Blogger Pati said...

    LOVA!!!
    YOU ARE HERE!!
    You commented!!
    What the hell is E10!!
    OMG!!
    Teeheehee. My friend had been complaining how long it took for the photos to load too. Wtf, I already resized them ok. Stupid, stupid pictures. I'll make them even smaller next time.
    Thanks Lov!! For taking the time to comment.. :3 Really appreciate it. :)
    And omd, you ate Buu's snack. How dare you. ROAR.

     

Post a Comment

Comment with love!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

monthly archive

December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 June 2010
recent entries

I COOKED! To Do List / Pati Pledges A Hectic, Frantic, Frenetic, Frenzied and Maniacal... New Blog On The Block: Memoirs of a Pati!
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS