Welcome
to a blog
where Innocence is just a disguise..
what we say or don't say..



Fall Out Boy is LOVE, f*cking admit it!



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About the Pati


I am hopelessly addicted to the American band, Fall Out Boy. My affections for the lead singer, Patrick Stump, are PURELY PHYSICAL fairly obvious, if you know me well enough. :)

Current addiction Pt. 1: One Piece, both anime and manga. Zoro, Sanji, Luffy, Chopper, Robin, Brooke, Franky, Nami, Usopp (all my favourites are in sequence) I LOVE YOU ALL. -kisskiss-

Current addiction Pt. 2: ZoSan/SanZo fanfictions. As in ZoroXSanji/SanjiXZoro. As in Yaoi/Gay pairing. As in. Yes. Again.

I have 5 siblings in total, 2 elder sisters (human beings), 2 younger sisters (dogs) and 1 brother (dog). It's complicated, and if I can I'll dedicate a whole post in explaining this.

I am a girl, if you have failed to notice by now. I like.. I don't really know what I like. I suppose I like the usual girly things, like shopping, gossiping, bitching etc. etc.

is my source of entertainment. :D :D :D

Speaking of guilty pleasures.. RayWilliamJohnson on YouTube. Best. Douchebag. EVAR!!!!!!



Read-As-You-Go Updates:


There is some one new (whom I shall refer as 'T') in my life.. What can I say, things have been a weeeeee bit different ever since. :3

Takara is an a**hole. Wait, that's not exactly new/considered as an update is it?

I just bought a pair of shoes that are a size too small. Last size available. They have a FREAKING SKULL on it. A SKULL. A CUTE skull. Screw my feet.

I shall re-read the second half of 'A Series of Unfortunate Events'.. I've never really understood the whole V.F.D. conspiracy surrounding the orphans. -,- Lame much.

I am very loved by my friends.. :3 At least, that's what I feel....... -,-

I love them back too.. This, I am definitely sure.. :3 :3 :3 <3
Pati's Recommended Music




Hairspray: The Musical


AND




Hairspray: The Movie Soundtrack
Uselessful Links..


Credit to nic96ole for this lovely layout! <3
Click here to go to my DeviantArt page (total dedication to Fall Out Boy/Patrick/Peterick)!
In MY Language (Muffin's blog)
AJ's Blog (Baby's blog)
Wednesday, March 17, 2010 @ 3:34 AM


A Hairy Tip For You
Dear Universe,

I am bored. Please kill me now. Strike me with a bolt of lighting. Have a stampede of horses trample me to death. Woooooo~

Ok, maybe not.

Seeing that I do not have any classes tomorrow (YAY YAY THURSDAYS!!!!!! ) I shall now grace you with the Pati Crap.

What kind of crap, you ask? Well, since you've asked ever-so-politely, I'm gonna tell you..

HAIR.


So yes, that's a huge clump of my hair whereby I had successfully ripped from my head. This is actually an old picture, I took it before I came back (to Melbourne) to study.. It was after I had highlighted my hair again (2nd time only la, it's not like I had my hair done a million times.. -,-). Them peoples at the salon recommended me a tonne of hair care shit, and I was so so so guai for the few weeks because I was terrified of using other products BECAUSE, 1. my hair colour DISSOLVE AWAY INTO NOTHING, and 2. that it becomes all sticky and dirty and crap again. Sooooo, I had been skipping my conditioner for ages because I was scared of mixing chemicals and stuff together and I may cause my hair to explode or, um, corrode. Swt. AND my hair had the worst tangles EVER, my comb got stuck with every stroke and when I got all frustrated and shit, I ended up tearing most of my hair away from my scalp. Wtf.

When I came back (YAYS!) I dug out my old conditioner, gave it a skeptical look, and decided to finish the damn thing.

MIRACLES OF ALL MIRACLES!! MY TANGLES INSTANTLY DISAPPEARED!! Well, not ALL my tangles, I do have some tangles once a while still, BUT. Definitely loads better now. :D

And that's my hairy story. If you have any to share (hair woes, bad hair days, good hair days, whatever :D) please do leave a comment or two. Ahh, I'm gonna ask you people DIRECTLY.

Ahem.

BUU, LOV, SHARE SHARE SHARE LA!!!!!!! Muahaha. My two most loyal readers. HELL, my two ONLY readers. :)

*minimises the crazy*

Really people, conditioner is the answer to tangled hair. Although I cant say it's the ONLY answer, but it's good enough for me! -pets bottle of conditioner lovingly-

OH OH. I KNOW WHAT I CAN BLOG FOR MY NEXT POST!!! -is all excited- IMMA START NOW!!!!!


Blogged with love and excitement,
Pati


Labels: ,

back to top?

~* click here to go back to the main page *~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with love!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

monthly archive

December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 June 2010
recent entries

Finding Fun Out of Boredom Hailstorm in Melbourne! This post is for my sister to steal the following ... Wet and Gloomy A Musical Night (and other stories) BBQ Excursion to Brighton Beach I COOKED! To Do List / Pati Pledges A Hectic, Frantic, Frenetic, Frenzied and Maniacal... New Blog On The Block: Memoirs of a Pati!
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS