Welcome
to a blog
where Innocence is just a disguise..
what we say or don't say..



Fall Out Boy is LOVE, f*cking admit it!



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About the Pati


I am hopelessly addicted to the American band, Fall Out Boy. My affections for the lead singer, Patrick Stump, are PURELY PHYSICAL fairly obvious, if you know me well enough. :)

Current addiction Pt. 1: One Piece, both anime and manga. Zoro, Sanji, Luffy, Chopper, Robin, Brooke, Franky, Nami, Usopp (all my favourites are in sequence) I LOVE YOU ALL. -kisskiss-

Current addiction Pt. 2: ZoSan/SanZo fanfictions. As in ZoroXSanji/SanjiXZoro. As in Yaoi/Gay pairing. As in. Yes. Again.

I have 5 siblings in total, 2 elder sisters (human beings), 2 younger sisters (dogs) and 1 brother (dog). It's complicated, and if I can I'll dedicate a whole post in explaining this.

I am a girl, if you have failed to notice by now. I like.. I don't really know what I like. I suppose I like the usual girly things, like shopping, gossiping, bitching etc. etc.

is my source of entertainment. :D :D :D

Speaking of guilty pleasures.. RayWilliamJohnson on YouTube. Best. Douchebag. EVAR!!!!!!



Read-As-You-Go Updates:


There is some one new (whom I shall refer as 'T') in my life.. What can I say, things have been a weeeeee bit different ever since. :3

Takara is an a**hole. Wait, that's not exactly new/considered as an update is it?

I just bought a pair of shoes that are a size too small. Last size available. They have a FREAKING SKULL on it. A SKULL. A CUTE skull. Screw my feet.

I shall re-read the second half of 'A Series of Unfortunate Events'.. I've never really understood the whole V.F.D. conspiracy surrounding the orphans. -,- Lame much.

I am very loved by my friends.. :3 At least, that's what I feel....... -,-

I love them back too.. This, I am definitely sure.. :3 :3 :3 <3
Pati's Recommended Music




Hairspray: The Musical


AND




Hairspray: The Movie Soundtrack
Uselessful Links..


Credit to nic96ole for this lovely layout! <3
Click here to go to my DeviantArt page (total dedication to Fall Out Boy/Patrick/Peterick)!
In MY Language (Muffin's blog)
AJ's Blog (Baby's blog)
Friday, March 19, 2010 @ 6:59 PM


Patrick Stump Talks First Solo Performance At South By Southwest / Patrickkkkkkkkkkkk. It hurts so much that I cant have you..

AUSTIN — It is 3:30 p.m. Central Time and Patrick Stump is sitting cross-legged on the balcony of his hotel, looking out on the Austin skyline with a smile on his face. He is wearing a gray button-up tucked into skintight black jeans. He looks ridiculously fit, not to mention pretty content. The smile never fades, not even for a second. If you were to see him right now, you'd never guess that in a little less than six hours, he'd be taking the stage for the first time as a solo artist, debuting songs from his upcoming album before a raucous South By Southwest crowd.

It is a very big deal, but Stump is anything but nervous.

"Well, I had a lot of coffee so my stomach is definitely battling it out. But I don't know if that's nervousness or what," he laughed. "It's going to be a bit strange, because this is my first show, and it's at South By Southwest, and it's opening for Hole. But it's kind of a jump-into-the-deep-end kind of thing. I want to get it under my belt so I can move on."


Oh yeah, we forgot the entire opening-for-Hole thing, but it's true that Stump will debut his solo project on a bill that also features the roaring return of Courtney Love's Hole — which only kind of adds another level of pressure to things. But to hear him tell it, Stump can't wait to get onstage tonight at the Dirty Dog Bar — and in keeping with the whole "solo artist" vibe, he'll be going it alone.

"Tonight I'm going to be playing everything myself. It's something I've been wanting to do for a while. The video I posted online kind of foreshadowed it," he said. "It's kind of great because you can improvise with yourself. It's way more complicated than I imagined it would be, so I kind of composed around it. I'll have my guitar, and I'm going to try and play the saxophone, plus some other stuff. I didn't bring the trumpet with me, but now I'm thinking I probably should have."

So tonight — and perhaps on dates down the road — Stump will be a regular one-man band. And yet, he's still not nervous. He knows expectations are high, and that one way or the other, more than a few Fall Out Boy fans might not like what they hear — but he's itching to get his new music out there. And tonight's SXSW gig is the first step in that direction. He's so ready to go that he's already written a review of his first show, which goes a little something like this:

"I think, my prediction is: I'm going to be very comfortable. I'm going to have a pretty good time. I'm going to screw up a couple of things, but I'll get beyond it," he smiled. "And [tomorrow,] all the reviews will say I was nervous as hell."


***

Ohmygod. Ohmygod. OHMYGOD. After weeks and weeks of NOTHING from Patrick, he finally springs up, as fresh as a daisy in springtime. You CANNOT imagine how WIDELY I was smiling when I saw this!!

Patrick Stump, you are looking mighty fine.

And to all the lucky @!@#$%! people who will be attending Patrick's show.. You are a very, very blessed person. This is even better than going to Heaven, what the hell.

I cant WAIT for his album to be out. I will be buying at LEAST 2 copies for myself, and I'll be distributing some of my Patrick Love to the poor suckers friends and family I know. LOL, ok la, 2 copies is a bit too.. HELL I'LL BUY A MILLION COPIES!!!!!! >:D

I've decided to dedicate this blog to all the little shit things that happen to me AS WELL AS any Patrick related news. Although I know I'm not helping him much in terms of promoting him or whatever, but at least I get to release all this Patrick energy building inside of me..

IT'S KILLING ME BECAUSE I CANT EXACTLY THROW OPEN MY WINDOWS RIGHT ON AND SCREAM, "PATRICK STUMP IS SO HOT HE IS CORRODING MY INSIDES JUST AT THE MERE SIGHT OF HIM!!!!!!!!" ON TOP MY LUNGS.

This is a free country!! I can do anything I like!! -takes deep breath and prepares self-

Ok, I cant do this. -,-

Anyways, I really should be getting ready to go out now.. It's 1.23pm (LOL, 123) and I have yet to shower and eat. -,-

Patrick is ruining my life. He has the capability in turning me into a mindless slob.

One last picture to melt your ovaries:-
So f*cking hot

Ok la, I really got to go. Cant wait to hear more from him!!


Blogged with love and BURSTING WITH, WITH, I DONT KNOW WITH WHAT,
Pati

Labels: , , , ,

back to top?

~* click here to go back to the main page *~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with love!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

monthly archive

December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 June 2010
recent entries

I promise to fix all the pictures of my husbands..... My List Of Husbands A Hairy Tip For You Finding Fun Out of Boredom Hailstorm in Melbourne! This post is for my sister to steal the following ... Wet and Gloomy A Musical Night (and other stories) BBQ Excursion to Brighton Beach I COOKED!
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS