Welcome
to a blog
where Innocence is just a disguise..
what we say or don't say..



Fall Out Boy is LOVE, f*cking admit it!



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About the Pati


I am hopelessly addicted to the American band, Fall Out Boy. My affections for the lead singer, Patrick Stump, are PURELY PHYSICAL fairly obvious, if you know me well enough. :)

Current addiction Pt. 1: One Piece, both anime and manga. Zoro, Sanji, Luffy, Chopper, Robin, Brooke, Franky, Nami, Usopp (all my favourites are in sequence) I LOVE YOU ALL. -kisskiss-

Current addiction Pt. 2: ZoSan/SanZo fanfictions. As in ZoroXSanji/SanjiXZoro. As in Yaoi/Gay pairing. As in. Yes. Again.

I have 5 siblings in total, 2 elder sisters (human beings), 2 younger sisters (dogs) and 1 brother (dog). It's complicated, and if I can I'll dedicate a whole post in explaining this.

I am a girl, if you have failed to notice by now. I like.. I don't really know what I like. I suppose I like the usual girly things, like shopping, gossiping, bitching etc. etc.

is my source of entertainment. :D :D :D

Speaking of guilty pleasures.. RayWilliamJohnson on YouTube. Best. Douchebag. EVAR!!!!!!



Read-As-You-Go Updates:


There is some one new (whom I shall refer as 'T') in my life.. What can I say, things have been a weeeeee bit different ever since. :3

Takara is an a**hole. Wait, that's not exactly new/considered as an update is it?

I just bought a pair of shoes that are a size too small. Last size available. They have a FREAKING SKULL on it. A SKULL. A CUTE skull. Screw my feet.

I shall re-read the second half of 'A Series of Unfortunate Events'.. I've never really understood the whole V.F.D. conspiracy surrounding the orphans. -,- Lame much.

I am very loved by my friends.. :3 At least, that's what I feel....... -,-

I love them back too.. This, I am definitely sure.. :3 :3 :3 <3
Pati's Recommended Music




Hairspray: The Musical


AND




Hairspray: The Movie Soundtrack
Uselessful Links..


Credit to nic96ole for this lovely layout! <3
Click here to go to my DeviantArt page (total dedication to Fall Out Boy/Patrick/Peterick)!
In MY Language (Muffin's blog)
AJ's Blog (Baby's blog)
Thursday, March 18, 2010 @ 7:48 PM


I promise to fix all the pictures of my husbands.. When? Soon enough.
Stupid pictures. I have absolutely no idea why they all went poof just like that. What the hell. Anyways, I'll fix it tonight. If I remember. :D

Nothing much happened.. I'm supposed to be sleeping right now.. I have a super-ass late tutorial session at 3.30pm later, and seeing I slept fairly late last night (shush, dont tell my mum!) I felt like I need to catch up on my cheepy before I rot silently in class.

And I have yet to take my lunch, bah. But at least I get to feast on a proper lunch (beef and spinach, I heard!! Thnks sister~ *loves*)>

It's 1.51pm. I really really REALLY should cheepy. Yawns.

Note to self: NEVER skip readings. When you feel all guai and shit and is determined to finish EVERYTHING in one-shot.. Well, it's just not freaking possible.

Bottom line is, be guai and finish all your work at the right time. Wow, and this is coming from a lazy person like me. The sky will turn into lovely shades of pink tonight. Why pink? Bleh, maybe it's because I love pink myself..? Muahaha.

Peace out homies, this Pati is flying first class to the Land of Cheepy~


Blogged with love and sand in my eyes (Sandman, get it?!),
Pati
back to top?

~* click here to go back to the main page *~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with love!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

monthly archive

December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 June 2010
recent entries

My List Of Husbands A Hairy Tip For You Finding Fun Out of Boredom Hailstorm in Melbourne! This post is for my sister to steal the following ... Wet and Gloomy A Musical Night (and other stories) BBQ Excursion to Brighton Beach I COOKED! To Do List / Pati Pledges
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS